Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PROVERBIAL: Book One 11-20 -Michael James Stone


"Modern Proverbial Wisdom"

"What comes from God returns to Him with our Flavoring on It"
BOOK
1:11
God is real or He isn't; If God isn't personal, you have to decide; if He is; you ask Him."

1:12
Absolutely; an absolute being can reach downward but an non absolute cannot reach upward; the difference between finite and infinite; the reason Jesus came. It is a fact we are finite and not absolute. It is also a fact that God is absolute and infinite.
1:13
God as absolute; means determination and intervention is on his part; on his standard. We are less than absolute we relate on response to the absolute and the intervention of God himself.
 

1:14
 Personal God for person; theoretical God for theory. It really is as simple as in the words we use. The words we use determine the relationsip we have, near or far. How you relate to Him is revealed by the words you use. Jesus was inimate.


1:15
 The person who knows God personally knows Him; the one who doesn't, well, doesn't.
 

1:16
Though He didn't die today; I know. Though he rose again; I know. Though today is a day like any other day; I know. Today though.... it is personal;
I hope you know.
1:17
"If one man died for us all to be saved; we all ought to die that one might be saved"
1:18
 When I see Jesus, I can weep; so he can wipe away my tears, till then I can only forgive; no matter the pain, no matter the scar.
1:19
When everyone is gone to a place of rejoicing....I will look Messiah in the eye; and see his scars He wears forever......I will see the face marred beyond recognition......and I will Kiss the Son...... and we both will never forget....what He Has Done.

1:20
"If you don't believe in Hell; you might want to reconsider where your headed and how you are getting there"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment