Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

PROVERBIAL: Book One 1-10


"Modern Proverbial Wisdom"

"these aren't meant for you to agree; but intended to make you think"


BOOK
1:1
"Burning a Effigy; like crucifying Jesus; just makes you one of the crowd; not a person who walks and talks with God everyday. THANK GOD we have recorded what Jesus would do so we don't have to look like fools following the foolish as they dig a pit and dive into it. As Jesus Said, Love your Enemies, Bless Those Who despitefully use you....So frankly God Bless, and THANK GOD we don't go by the Ways of Men, but the Way of God."
1:2
 Idols today would be more like a television set.....anyone care to get rid of thiers? You can pretend you aren't worshipping it;......but who do you think you're fooling?
1:3
 Burning a Book is like Burning a Witch in Salem Massachusetts, you may feel good, you may think you're good, you may act like your're good, but when you get to heaven and God asks why? It will be interesting to see who is Good. History KNOWS the Witches at Salem were mostly a one man crusade and false accusations. So too when you burn a Effigy you show who you serve, by the actions you use."

1:4
 Attitude is everything; Jesus said it. Yes, even anger is murder, so you can deal with it; deny it; compromise it; but you can't deny Jesus said it. Don't know about anyone else; but when it comes to what Jesus said and Jesus did.....YOU can do what you want.....and you willl.....but me? Give me Jesus......Everything else other than what Jesus Said and Did is like every other religion in the world and no offense..........You can have it.


1:5

 SOME would rather look for Ba'aal amoung Christians than LOOK to save souls from Hell and tell the World about Jesus. You won't hear or see what Jesus said about Love from people who use Hate Mongering to hide a religious agenda.

1:6

 Jesus said; You have heard it said......, BUT I SAY UNTO YOU......a Christian is known by what Jesus said to do.....hence the word CHRIST.....IAN.
1:7
 When a Bible Thumper BEATS you up with the Word, like Jews who loved Torah more than God, some people like a Bible more than a personal Jesus; you turn to the Scriptures and Read what Jesus said and you won't go wrong. When you get beat up again by a thumper jumper lets play Romper Room; Remember, you are told to Hear HIS voice and Follow Jesus> Not men. Men you never know WHAT THEY WILL THINK UP NEXT.

1:8
Do as you are told and you won't go wrong; make it up and you will find LOTS to compare and not care to dare to do as Jesus said which is to the salvation of souls not the aggravation of theological dissertations which religious men do to appease ego and promote pride as confrontational attack does. Show me a man who burns a book to save a soul and I'll show you a man who lying about why he is doing what he is doing and only God will know because the mans actions speak louder than his words.  The WHY he said didn't jive with what he did, but Jesus never contradicted the "why" with the "what" and proved the "Love" in the demonstration thereof. Show me the Love in a burning book and I am all ears.
1:9
WHAT IF.....God allowed Islam to flourish for a season to see what your reaction would be......hmmm what if.
1:10
I have been battling left and right in love and not blowing it yet......over people who really want to kill each other for God.....At times I wonder.....and had I not been like them for a short time 35 years ago over my scapegoats.....I could almost wish God pull a Noah on everyone......but then I see Jesus.... 
When I see Jesus..........scarred......marred....forever. When I see Jesus look at me.....full face to face.....his slaughtered, mine older.....when I look in his eyes at me.......I think I can handle one more of the least of these, because since I do know Jesus, it is for these that I proffer the most of these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment